2018/01/28

Wet Dreams

In my dream there’s a man about my Dad’s age, but not my Dad, someone I just dream of, and he has grey hair and wears a grey suit and a white shirt and a tie, and he has glasses. And he asks me questions, really embarrassing ones, sex questions: are you a virgin? Have you made out with a boy? Do you even know how big an erection is, have you ever seen one? I have to answer and I can’t lie and I have to use sentences, like Yes, Sir, I am a virgin. I blush and want to look away but I’m not allowed to, I have to look right at him while I answer: Yes, Sir, I touch myself in bed at night. Yes I masturbate. Yes I play with my clit, Sir, almost every night, Sir. Each dream has different questions but I always have to confess about masturbating while I look him straight in the eyes and blush. Then the dream ends in one of three ways. He tells me I’m a naughty girl and he needs to give me a spanking. Or he tells me I’m a good girl and he needs to give me a spanking. Or he just waits until I blurt out that I need him to spank me hard, which is my least favorite ending but the one that happens most. Then I have to take off my nightie and my panties and he can see all of me naked, and then I lie across his lap with my bottom bare and he lifts his hand… and I wake up then, because I’ve never had a spanking so I don’t know how to dream one. I wake up, night after night, with the sheets soggy from my juice. I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. I hope it doesn’t stop.

— Frenulum

No comments:

Post a Comment