2018/02/06

Wet Dreams 4

(Sequel to Wet Dreams 3)

My days were normal, school and friends and goofing around and homework, but always in the back of my mind were the dreams that came almost every night. Dreams of Him, old, formal, demanding and strict but kind and good to me, the Sir who knew me naked and begging and sobbing and who kissed me with tenderness and authority. I knew how His suit coat felt when I held Him and how His large warm hands felt when He cupped my face and kissed me until I trembled. I think I was normal, nobody said anything, nobody seemed to notice or asked why are you acting weird, but no matter how busy I was or who I was talking to I always felt my Sir close to me, and the dream was never more than hours away. I tried to think of who I could talk to and I thought of one science teacher, the other girls said he was the best one for straight answers about things like sex that make parents freak out, but I went to his room one day after school and looked in and he was wearing a grey suit and I lost it and ran away. Then last night I had the dream again, almost the same, but after we kissed and kissed and kissed instead of taking my own nightie and panties off, I felt Him reach down and pull my nightie up, up, up over my head, and I lifted my arms high to help. And then he crouched to pull my panties down, and as I felt His fingers touch my skin I realized that His face was right in front of my… girl parts, that He would be looking right there when my panties came off, and I blushed so hard my face burned but I stood still and felt Him slide my panties down to my ankles, while His eyes were right there, close. So I stepped out of my panties and it was time for me to kneel in front of Him, naked, asking, begging, pleading for the hard, hard spanking that I did not want, that I oh so desperately needed for Him to give me. Please Sir please. Suddenly I realized that just like when He pulled my panties down I had my face right in front of… that under His pants there were private parts too, and I couldn’t really picture it well because I don’t know that much but I remembered some friends saying there was a way for a girl to do sex in… in… in her mouth, which was unbelievable at the time but there I was with my face right in front of HisHispenis and my mouth so close and what if it’s true? What if I could… kiss Himthere? And that’s when I woke up, soaked, flooded, juicy, rubbing myself. I didn’t even get to the spanking part. Oh god how much more can there be?

— Frenulum

No comments:

Post a Comment