2018/02/08

Wet Dreams 5

(Sequel to Wet Dreams 4)

From then on the dream had two forms. It always started with Him taking off my nightie and my panties, with His hands brushing softly against my skin all over, and then when I was naked I would kneel right in front of Him and look up at Him and find Him watching me closely. Then in one version of the dream, the original one, I would ask Him, beg Him, plead with Him to spank me until I wept, until I was red and sore and aching, until I couldn’t even imagine sitting down. And He would put me over His lap, and rest His large warm heavy hand on my bare bottom, and wait, and then He would start to spank me but I always woke up just before the first one landed, because I can’t dream what I’ve never felt. In the other version I’m kneeling for Him and instead of begging to be spanked I beg to give Himsex, with my mouth, because it turns out that that really is a thing. It’s called oral sex. I got a chance to use a computer that wasn’t mine and I looked it up and it’s true, and I even saw some pictures of it. Oh my god I never knew that a penis got so huge. The girls I saw had to stretch to fit it. So in my dream I beg Sir for it until He says yes, and then I open His pants and take it out, and it’s hard and big and scary-looking like the pictures I saw, and then I open my mouth and lean forward and… wake up, because I can’t dream what I’ve never felt. When I wake up it’s always with my hand on my… on my pussy, I learned that too, and my panties soaked and my sheets soaked and juice all over my hand and my legs. So I think now I have to find my dream Sir in real life somehow, and get Him to spank me and to let me suck Him otherwise I’ll be trapped in this dream forever, night after night, waking up at just the wrong time. But I don’t know any man who’s old enough.

— Frenulum

No comments:

Post a Comment