2018/01/31

Wet Dreams 2

(Sequel to Wet Dreams)

I had the dream again last night. But this time I had the definite feeling that He had watched me playing with myself, that He had seen me put my hand in my panties and touch and rub and feel so good… He didn’t need to ask me about it but it was a million times more embarrassing to think that He had seen me. Then at the end He didn’t tell me I was a good girl or a naughty girl, so I had to say that I needed Him to spank me, but this time that wasn’t enough, just to have to say it out loud. I had to beg. I had to beg Him for the spanking I need, please Sir please spank my bare bottom hard, please Sir make my bottom sore and red and hot and aching, please oh please oh please Sir make me cry out loud with every swat, I want to cry for you Sir, oh please. And finally I convinced him with wide eyes and blushing and begging but I woke up like I always do, just when his hand was coming down. Oh, god, what do I do? How am I going to find Him for real? I’m not even allowed to go on a date yet.

— Frenulum

No comments:

Post a Comment