2018/11/16

Spooning

“Sir? Are you awake?”

“Mmm, apparently.”

“Wanna spoon?”

“I’ll be outside spoon.”

“Mmmmmm. You’re so warm.”

“I was about to say that to you.”

“I love this feeling, touching you all at once.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Sir?”

“Mmm?”

“There’s something, um, well, lodged between my cheeks.”

“Oh, that? That’s a bit of safety equipment, to keep you from rolling over and falling out of bed.”

“I see. It feels like it’s… throbbing.”

“It’s hydraulic. That’s normal.”

“So it’s keeping me safe?”

“Well, safer than nothing. If you really want to feel secure, I can switch it to docked mode.”

“Docked?”

“Right… here.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh. That’s even safer?”

“Guaranteed.”

“Then… I would like that, please, Sir.”

“Ok… I’ll just… Align things like this… And…”

“Sir! It doesn’t fit! Ahhhh!”

“I promise it will… just need a little more pressure…”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“There. See?”

“Ohhhhhhhhh. I’m sure I can’t roll off the bed now!”

“This particular bit of safety equipment also has an oscillating mode.”

“Would you like that?”

“Definitely.”

“Whatever you decide is best for me, my Sir.”

“It works like… this…”

“Oh! Ohhhhh! Oh oh oh SIR! I’m so glad you were awake!”

“And I’m so glad… that I have the joy of taking care of you."

— Frenulum

No comments:

Post a Comment