2012/01/28

Spelling

Angelyn let my cock slip from her mouth so she could give Zoë some advice.

“Something you can do to make sure there’s lots of variety, when you’re licking Sir’s balls, is to move your tongue like you’re writing letters… spell something.” Then she swallowed my cock again.

Zoë looked up with a twinkle in her eye. “What should I spell, Sir?”

“Antidisestablishmentarianism,” I replied with an answering grin. She got busy on my nuts right away. A… N… T… Angelyn started laughing, which was particularly pleasant because she had my cock buried to the root down her tight little throat. I enjoyed Zoë’s tonguemanship for a while before I grabbed her by her soft curls and moved her mouth to my asshole.

With her face buried between my cheeks, I told her “Try… pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.” As her pretty tongue got busy in my ass, I wrapped Angelyn’s ponytail around my other hand.

My turn to drive.

— Frenulum

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that would be amazing. . . I'd be driving for thirty seconds, tops;)

    ReplyDelete