2011/05/14

Story-telling pictures

I love to stumble across a picture that encapsulates a story, or many potential stories. The best pin-up artists do this well; some photographers have the talent. I think of it as the visual equivalent of Flash Fiction: just enough to get the wheels of imagination spinning.
From time to time I expect to offer such images here. I would be delighted if you would leave a comment to say what path your thoughts took upon seeing one.
Here’s a starter. It quite captured my fancy.


(Click on this or any other picture for a full-size image.)
— Frenulum

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. . . I thought we'd never get you out of that wedding dress.

    Hey, slow down on those shirt buttons, girl. We have other business to take care of first. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes. There was that certain... activity... he had promised for their honeymoon. :o)

    Thanks, Trent, for your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed there was ;)

    ReplyDelete