2011/07/31

Tuesday

I decided. “Heels and panties,” I said. “Face the curtain and wait for me.”

“Stockings too?” she asked as she undressed, since she was wearing sheer thigh-highs and knows I like them.

“Yes.”

Ready, she waited, standing with her back to me, nervous, apprehensive, wondering. Her hands met behind her back: it is required when she kneels for me, but there was no precedent for this situation. Her fingers twisted and twined, betraying her anxiety. After a while she moved her hands, lacing her fingers together atop her head. I had not demanded that pose, although it is something of a tradition for a girl about to be spanked. She was exquisitely beautiful, waiting for my word.

I watched her, from a chair across the room. Supremely happy with her submission.

Then it was time.

— Frenulum

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful expression from both points of view - two snapshots - both real to life - both so tangible I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind remarks.

    I deserve no credit for “Tuesday” appearing real to life, for it is just that: a documentary, not a product of my imagination. However I am very happy that you found satisfaction in the reporting.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete